It is with great pride that we announce that Knettishall Community Association and the Associates of Loch Raven Village have come together during this difficult time to ensure that one of the most popular events of the year goes on as usual.
Mark your calendars for September 12, 2020 at Pleasant Plains Elementary School, 9AM to Noon.
Some important differences this year however will that be for the protection of the health and safety of our volunteers, residents will have to unload their own vehicles – volunteer assistance will not be provided as in years past.
Masks will be required at all times on school property. Volunteers will remain at least six feet apart from residents to assist in traffic direction. Please obey all instructions as given to you by our volunteers to ensure efficient movement through the parking lot.
As a reminder, the following items are prohibited:
- Acids, caustics, pesticides, chemicals
- Animal carcasses
- Drums or tanks (unless clean and cut in half)
- Explosive or flammable materials
- Large stumps
- Liquids or liquid waste
- Medical or radioactive waste
- Wood or logs greater than eight inches in diameter and six feet in length
- Most large items that cannot be lifted manually
- Asbestos materials, including shingles
- Batteries (vehicle and marine)
- Household hazardous chemicals
- Appliances with freon (including refrigerators, air conditioners and freezers)
- Household Electronics